Your source for Diesel Repair and Service
When it comes to owning a diesel vehicle, many motorists want to enhance the power of their car or truck. This can be achieved by purchasing diesel aftermarket parts. If you are in Columbia, Pierpont, Prathersville, Deer Park, Midway or nearby, you can come to All-Star Automotive Center for all your diesel repair and service needs. We can help you decide which parts you should buy for your specific vehicle, whether it is a Ford, GMC, Dodge, Chevrolet, or something else.
Here is a brief guide of how to improve your diesel vehicle’s performance:
- Diesel performance air intake: An aftermarket cold air intake is relatively easy to install and will reduce restriction of your vehicle’s engine, which means better airflow and reduced exhaust gas temperatures, which improves engine performance.
- Intake elbow/air horn: This part is essentially an adapter between the turbocharger tubing and the intake manifold. An intake elbow or air horn will allow air to flow through your vehicle with less turbulence and pumping losses.
- Performance diesel exhaust: There are two types of diesel exhaust kits:
- Turbo-back exhaust system: Turbo-back exhaust systems will entirely replace the exhaust system already present in your vehicle. This is an option for trucks with exhaust systems that do not have any emissions devices. For trucks with emissions devices, these may be an offered but will delete any factory emissions aftertreatment systems and are designed for offroad/race use only.
- Cat-back exhaust system: These kits replace the diesel exhaust system from the outlet of the diesel oxidation catalyst to the tailpipe. While they do less to improve performance compared to turbo-back exhaust systems, this kit is emissions compliant.
Your Local award-winning local Auto Repair Shop for Diesel Repairs and Service
We at All-Star Automotive in Columbia have been fixing cars since 1993 and our owner Devin Kelley team of expertly trained and ASE certified technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Specializing in oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups and transmission repair, we will do a comprehensive inspection of your car to determine if you need additional services, such as scheduled maintenance.
- Locally owned and operated since 1993
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
If you are in the 65203 area or nearby, feel free to schedule an appointment with All-Star Automotive today! We serve residents of Columbia, Pierpont, Prathersville, Deer Park, Midway, and beyond. All-Star Automotive – For a full range of auto repairs in Columbia, MO, count on the team of professionals at All-Star Automotive. Come to us for auto air conditioning or car maintenance. You can give us a call at 573-442-8062 or schedule an appointment with us online. All-Star Automotive – For a full range of auto repairs in Columbia, MO, count on the team of professionals at All-Star Automotive.